Friday, June 1, 2012

Golden Friday!

June is officially here, and I couldn't be more excited that summer is just around the corner. I hope that we will have sunny days, not like today! I can't wait to wear summer clothes like perfect ivory lace, bright colors dresses, lots of gold and turquoise jewels, panama hats, swimwears...

So, today I want to show you my obsession for the following golden days. A part of my fav gold jewels: three necklaces (from H&M, Blanco and Vintage from my mum), bracelets (with evil eye from Accessorize and cuffs are from H&M), ring with huge crystal  (H&M), chain belt (vintage), hair cuff (H&M) and watch (DKNY).
Do you like it?

I hope all of you have a splendid weekend and that the sun is shining bright where ever you might be!












22 comments:

  1. obožavam ovaj post...OBOŽAVAM! :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jako lepe stvari

    http://ivanafashiongirl.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Blanco ogrlica je fantasticna! Podsjeca me na D&G liniju nakita koji je preeeeedobar .. A tu hair cuff imam i ja ali ne mogu da je nadjem nigdje :((
    SVe u svemu, odlican izbor .. A ljeto, pa dijelimo isto misljenje! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pala mi je u oči baš gumica za kosu ;) Definitivno neku sličnu moram da nabavim..

    ReplyDelete
  5. great collection! zelimo sve :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Zaljubila sam se u ovu prvu ogrlicu! :)


    A.
    FASHION IMPERATIVE

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sve je savršeno.
    Kao da su slike uzete sa stranice weheartit <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. totally stunning chains, I love those jewellery so much xo
    would you like to follow each other?
    A
    xx
    http://epiquemoi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. mmmm, zavidim... posebno na ovoj sa dukatima :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. volim i ja toZla(ovako zovem sav zlatni bijoux, pravo ni ne posedujem :), pogotovo leti!

    p.s. imamo isti H&M prsten, bas ga volim!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Divna kolekcija!

    www.style-trigger.com

    ReplyDelete