Friday, June 22, 2012

Valentino Espadrille


Hello dears,
I had really busy and long week. So, I hope that I will give you outfit post on Monday. But, today I want to show you one of my latest (a few months ago :)) obsession: Valentino espadrilles.
No towering heels or stacked pumps for Valentino this year - it's all about the basics like flat sandals and lace espadrille. These shoes are handmade espadrilles of leather and lace.
I adore combination of allure and Valentino distinction with a comfortable flat heel, this shoe is one you'll be slipping on all Spring and Summer long. The espadrille is definitely my favourite summer shoe they work brilliantly a kaftan and beachwear, for poolside and seaside look. Also,these are perfect for city romantic look. 
P.S. Valentino is not the only brand giving the espadrille a luxury makeover this season, as Ralph Lauren, Emilio Pucci,Chanel and Missoni are also in on the act albeit sticking with the classic cotton and rope style.


P.P.S.Have a wonderful weekend!






9 comments:

  1. Stvarno su prelepe :) Vidjala sam cipkane baletanke-ali ne i mokasine :D
    http://myworldofvertigo-vertigokris.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. lace espadrillas. j'adore!

    http://whitecloset.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jovana , bas je lep post ,vratio me je u detinjstvo . Podjemo u Split , pa onda Trogit , pa Mljet i cela ta obala , a na svu tu rutu jos vidimo i Dina Dvornika Mi smo ih zvali spagerice . Nisu bile Valentino , ali bilo su centar moje garderobe jedna od mojih omiljenih stvari. Previse lepih uspomena me vezuju za njih . Bas mi je drago sto si posvetila jedan post njima <3 Kod nas ih je pravio Peko i trajale su godinama :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. so GREAT WORK!!!!! I just love it!!!


    -fashion illustrator-

    ReplyDelete
  5. divne su! zelimo! :)

    ReplyDelete