Thursday, August 30, 2012

DIY Necklace



Hello my dear readers,

few weeks ago I decided to redesign my old (and damaged) necklace from Accessorize. So I took one of my fav nail polish and color it. This necklace had dark cristals and I didn't wear it long time ago, so I decided to give her a new summer look. It was very easy. I felt like I was in kindergarten. Perfect for beach looks, perfect for colorful bikinis etc...

P.S. Thank you for your questions. Feel free to ask me whatever you want (here) and I will give you my answers after my vacation. Yes, finally I grab a chance to go at one special place. You will see next week. 

12 comments:

  1. Strava je ispala! Lepo se provedi i odmori:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super izgleda, ovo je bas tvoja boja!! Srecan put i uzivaj, zasluzila si :)
    Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. kako lako i jednostavno, do potpuno nove i osvezene stvari!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super ideja!

    Ania from Ania'lysis
    http://aniaanialysis.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super je ispala!Hvala na ideji;)
    xx
    B.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice idea. The necklace looks just like you bought it like this.

    Take a look:
    -->> http://theredviolet.blogspot.com/ <<--

    Wanna follow?

    ReplyDelete